Monday, August 17, 2009

Friday: Trip to Garth Agarwen

Info for those wanting to do GA on Friday:

Current sign-ups: Feryn (champ), Granthorpe (champ), Berad (cappie), Aranys (cappie), Dreeborn (hunter)
One spot left for James, Ange or a pugger.

Please ensure you have all the GA quests before we begin ( I will be available to escort people through Vessle of Purity if they need it from 6:30 ( required for Reclaim the Lost Maiden ) ).

GA quests are:
[31] Fell Spirits
[31] Grimbark's Reclamation
[32] Arthedain's Lost Brethren
[32] Relics of Rhudaur
[33] Rings of Rhudaur
[33] The Shattered Past
[34] Ivar the Bloodhand
[35] Reclaim the Lost Maiden

Please remember to stock up on potions and radiance items ( tokens and whatnot ) before we go.

This instance takes a few hours to complete ( depending on how many times we wipe :P ).

8 comments:

  1. I can make tokens if people want, will confirm mats by tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you get Reclaim the Lost Maiden?

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is the last part of a chain starting with "Vessle of Purity". I will escourt people to do the vessle beforehand

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll need a hand with Vessle of Purity please. What time are you thinking of doing the escorts?

    ReplyDelete
  5. From 6:30 or so ( quick trip to the altar and then I think you need to visit Goldberry in Bree-land iirc ) I'm sure D will be available to act as taxi.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll possibly also need an escort -- I've seen Goldberry, got a quest from her. Is it too late (I see these posts were yesterday - damn, wish I'd had RSS then)...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can make token for Level 30 but I need Gold Ingots for that. Have 7 stored away. I'f you like more I'll need some Gold for it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think we just need a couple ... just to help out with the dread from dying so we don't have to wait 10 mins between each attempt. Attempting Ivar with a lower-lvl group, even one as kick-ass as us, while suffering from dread = suicide, I figure. Don't panic if you don't have, just don't forget to bring along what you do. As well as food and athelas ( and celebrant if you have power issues in long fights ). I am planning to re-tool Feryn to be a slightly more efficient tank ( shield and whatnot ). I figure Grant can handle the champ stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.